I am a postdoctoral researcher of the Academy of Finland in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Helsinki. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My research interests lie in mathematical analysis. In particular I am interested in geometric measure theory in both the classical setting and in the metric space and infinite dimensional settings.
Before Helsinki, I was an L.E. Dickson Instructor at the University of Chicago working with Marianna Csörnyei, and a PhD student at the University of Warwick under the supervision of David Preiss.
- Purely unrectifiable metric spaces and perturbations of Lipschitz functions.
- arXiv 1712.07139
- On the conformal dimension of product measures (with T. Orponen).
- The Besicovitch-Federer projection theorem is false in every infinite dimensional Banach space (with M. Csörnyei and B. Wilson).
- Differentiability and Poincaré-type inequalities in metric measure spaces (with S. Li).
- Characterizations of rectifiable metric measure spaces (with S. Li).
- Structure of measures in Lipschitz differentiability spaces.
- Differentiability, porosity and doubling in metric measure spaces (with G. Speight).